Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Looking Up While Laying Down"

Recently I was forced by my body to stay in bed for a day or so; while laying down, I realized I had no choice but to look up.  Wow!!!! a revelation came to my soul; when you belong to God, everything happens for good for those who love Him, those who have been called according to his purpose.  (Romans 8:28)  Well, I know for sure I was called and God had a purpose for my calling. I also know  I love Him more than life itself; therefore, God had a reason to lay me down, it was to stop me long enough to be able to talk to me.  Oh! He is God, He can make you listen, but he rather you find out on your own that you need to take time to be intimate with Him.  What a wonderful God we serve!, owner of the Universe and yet takes time to care for you.

What did He have to say to me?  Well, that is between Him and I... you  seek His face, search for Him, and He will tell you what you need to hear from His.

This is from my heart to yours, hope you got something out of it.  Don't wait to be forced to lay down so that you can look up.  Look up now, see His beautiful smile, listen to His soothing voice and finally, enjoy the ride into wholeness.

2 comments:

  1. Thumbs Up on your first blog! and I might add He is great putting ALL into place and yet through it all taking time to ensure we are staying close to Him. Big Smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ish, appreciate the comment. We'll keep on keeping on. Love ya

      Delete